Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A bit of an intro..

Ok so I got a blog, woohoo. Ain't much of an accomplishment these days. I'm just gonna write about what ever I feel like. Some of it is sure to piss people off. My views aren't like much of what is on the web with "Buddhist" type blogs. Nice people, loopy world views and opinions. Save the whales, eat granola, and hold hands sing Kumbaya, that ain't me. But, I am on a quest with myself, so I guess thats what I will try to write about. My father would ask me what I wanted to do with my life and I would answer I just want to be the best me I can be.

What do I know about Zen and Buddhism? Not much more than your average Westerner. I've read a lot. I've listened a lot. I've asked a lot. The only thing I learned is this: If you think you got "IT", that ain't it buddy..

No comments:

Post a Comment