Friday, November 19, 2010

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy

First off, I wish Blogger would stop messing with the layout, I mean I really liked the Lucinda Grande font and now it's gone. Impermanence, I guess.  Things happen.  Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.  (a pat on the back and a 'Man are you old' if you know what movie I took that line from)  Anyways, on those days when nothing goes right, I think of this.  Feel free to sing along, lyrics are included.







Now, why THAT particular song?  Well, I thought it would be fun to include a song that I think has "zen" influence in its lyrics.  
Life's a piece of shit, 
when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep'em laughing as go
Just remember the last laugh is on you

No comments:

Post a Comment